Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Few Happy Thoughts

For those of you who know me, you know that I'm EXTREMELY SERIOUS all the time.

Hahahahahaha....ah yeah right. I crack myself up. I'm probably one of the most sarcastic people you know who, at any function, will find the appropriate time to get at least ONE wise crack in.

I thought I'd highlight some of today's witty one-liners.

1. To the 7000th person who asked "do you have a fitting room?" I replied, "yep.".......awkward silence...."oh, would you like a room?"

2. To the girl who said, "I really like your store but its nothing like the Forever 21 I was in in Jersey.", I replied, "Thank friggin gawd. That place is dump." She's probably still confused....

3. "Are your scents hypoallergenic?" "My scents are...because my body produces them. The fragrances I sell, on the otherhand, are not."

4. "Can you break a $10?" "No but I can rip it."

5. To the gentleman who asked why I don't sell men's underwear I replied, "Because I don't know how to sew them."

Ahhh.....sarcasm. How I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment