Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ummm.....Duh.

So everyone knows that I can be a wee bit sarcastic at times. But today, I'm pretty sure I took the cake.

1. I'm unsteadily balancing atop a 6ft folding ladder with shoe hooks in my pocket, boot clips on my sweater, a bracket in my left hand, a sign hanging out of my mouth, a hammer in my right hand, banging a bracket out of the wall when a customer approaches and asks, "Are you busy?".................really dumbass?? "Not at all.  Just hanging out. What can I do for you?"

2. As I'm unpacking a huge box of jewelry, wearing the rue21 lanyard, and placing said jewelry into the walls - "Excuse me, do you work here?"    "Nope."     She walked away folks......

3. At the cashwrap I'm explaining the "buy a fragrance, enter to win a $500 gift card" promo when the customer asks, "What are my odds if winning?" "Well, that depends on the number of entries."  "How many people will enter?"............."4783, but 2 won't count."

4. My boss told me to have fun today.  There's a photo attached to this somewhere....

5. At 5:59 a lady walks into the store and says, "Just give me a 5 minute warning." Confused, an associate says, "Warning for what?" She stated she just needed to grab one thing but she knew were closing soon and to give her a warning when we were closing. So IIIIIIIII said, "Well, you're about 5 minutes late; we're closing now." She sighed the MOST RIDICULOUS OVER DRAMATIC SIGH, so I said, "You can finish up though."  At 6:27 she said, "You guys should get a steamer, for your coats, but that would mean more work for you so forget I said that," but with a sarcastic tone.....naturally I jumped on this with, "Perhaps we could have someone come in a half hour after we close and do it for us."  She left.

Happy rueDay.

No comments:

Post a Comment