Thursday, April 28, 2011

It only seems reasonable...

1)...that my dog doesn't conform to "normal" dog development patterns.  She STILL chews everything...she STILL gets waaaayyyy to excited about silly things.  She still HATES the mail man and the couple that live across the street (of course, so do most of the neighbors.....)

2)...that I can't apply for a Pell Grant for culinary school because I already posses a Bachelor's degree.  I mean, why give me more money to further my education even further when we can so much more easily give federal money to unwed mothers of 5 children by five different baby-daddies who don't work at all and smoke a pack a day?  I'm just askin'......

3)...that it took me breaking into the office at the fire house (okay, technically I had a key but...I shouldn't have a key...and I don't know WHY i have a key...) to "fix" the Internet.  **SIDE NOTE: the INTERNET does not break people...the modem gets disconnected or a cable gets unplugged....or you don't pay your bill and the cable company shuts off your connection to the Internet.  If the actual Internet broke....well, it just can't okay....  In any event, 3 WEEKS AGO, I asked for someone to get the cable adapter from Comcast and to update the virus protection on the computer, AND no one did it.  I did.  Then, the Internet "broke" about a week ago and guess who fixed it..I did.  You're welcome. Idiots.....

4)...that I have 9 containers of children's clothes stock piled in my basement (after already giving away 4) in the event that I should have more children.  Its been 8 years....there's no more babies coming.  AAAANNNDD even if I do miraculously have more children, it'll  be so new that  there will be a shower and gifts and new styles and I'll end up getting new stuff anyway.  But there will not be any more children....

FINALLY, 5) it only seems reasonable that after 5 weeks of running 3 times per week, doing strengthening exercises 3 times per week, and cutting out a lot of refined sugars.....that I would remain the SAME EXACT FRIGGIN SIZE AND WEIGHT THAT I HAVE BEEN FOR MONTHS!!!  Ugh........I increased the calorie intake because I thought, well, maybe I'm not eating enough and I'm in starvation mode...    I cut back the calories because I thought maybe I'm just eating what I'm burning off and its not changing anything....  So frustrating.  Time for a personal trainer maybe??? But, being that I am the 12th alligator in a swamp built for 11....it only seems reasonable......

2 comments:

  1. That is so messed up about the Pell Grant!!!! I agree with your rant about federal money...annoys me too. Good luck with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I'm so amused I may just kiss u! Well I don't ever see you, but u get my drift. As u know I see a PT and love him to pieces. I tell him he makes me smell a special kind of "Shawn smell" and that my hair should only look like I've just had really good crazy sex because I had really good crazy sex. Not because I've just had my ass handed to me by a personal trainer. Join us. We're like a cult....

    ReplyDelete